Where do I start?
You can access Scope in the Web App or the Chrome Extension. Users can manage Tracklists, as well as use the Keyword Generator tool within the Web App. You can login to the Web App through your Seller Labs Dashboard or by going directly to https://scope.sellerlabs.com/ .
Of course, if you'd rather do your research directly on Amazon, you use the Scope Extension. If you have not already downloaded the extension, you can do so here.
What does it mean to track something? What is a tracklist?
Tracking products and keywords ensures that you have the most accurate information. Tracked keywords and products will update every 24 hours.
- You can learn more about tracking keywords here.
- To make monitoring products easier, you can organize them into lists.
Click here to learn how to add tracked items to your tracklists.
What is the Keyword Generator?
You can discover new keyword ideas by inputting a keyword or search phrase into Scope to generate similar keywords. This feature can be viewed in the Web App and while using the Extension.
- Learn more about the Keyword Generator here.
What do "Score" and "Position" mean?
Score indicates the strength of a keyword based on our proprietary algorithm considering its sales rank and search volume. Keyword position shows where the product ranks when the keyword is searched on Amazon.
Products change rank frequently, so make sure that you are tracking keywords that you want to keep an eye on.
- Click here to learn more about "Score" and "Position".
Is there a Scope overview I can watch?
- Check out a replay of our live Seller Labs Pro webinar: https://www.sellerlabs.com/pro-tour/
Other FAQ you may find helpful:
- Does Scope support international countries / marketplaces?
- What is the difference between “indexing” and “ranking”?
- How do I delete tracklists?
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday