Seller Labs Pro has five standard plans to meet the business needs of most Amazon sellers. Plans start at $49 a month and go up from there based on annual sales figures—custom plans exist for high-volume sellers. Every new Seller Labs Pro account gets a free 30-day trial.
- $49/month: Up to $50,000 annual sales
- $99/month: $50,001 to $250,000 annual sales
- $149/month: $250,001 to $1M annual sales
- $299/month: $1M to $3M annual sales
- $499/month: $3M to $5M annual sales
Seller Labs Pro lets you manage core functions of your business in one place, like:
- Amazon PPC advertising
- Automated Amazon emails
- Keyword and product research
- Performance and profitability
Seller Labs Pro includes an unlimited number of email messages, up to 3,000 tracked products, unlimited keyword tracking, and comprehensive Amazon performance and profitability reporting.
Amazon marketplaces are also included at no extra cost.
If you’re moving to Seller Labs Pro from an individual product subscription then you can upgrade to the Seller Labs Pro subscription easily. Any previous subscription charges will be pro-rated and applied toward your new Seller Labs Pro subscription.
How is Seller Labs Pro pricing calculated?
Pro pricing is based on your average annual sales on Amazon. The pricing can be found on the pricing page https://www.sellerlabs.com/pricing/ of our website.
When you purchase Seller Labs Pro and connect your Amazon account, you are automatically placed on a plan based on your annual sales. The last 12 months of sales information is used to determine what the appropriate pricing tier will be and is an average across all connected marketplaces. If you have less than 12 months of sales, the average across the months that are available is used.
Before each billing cycle, your average annual sales is confirmed, your pricing tier is adjusted if needed and communication is sent, notifying you of any change.
The benefit of choosing an annual plan is that you can lock in your price at the end of your trial, for the duration of your commitment. Annual plan payments are due upfront, and are equivalent to a discount of 20% off of the monthly plan rate. This is an option that is always available and does not need to be a decision made within the first 30 days. Contact support if interested in updating your plan.
Both monthly and annual plans automatically renew at the end of the term. At the time of renewal, your annual sales on Amazon is reviewed and your pricing is adjusted accordingly.
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday