Ignite goes hand-in-hand with our Amazon keyword & product research tool Scope when creating a new campaign. You can use Scope to discover the keyword score ranking which shows the top-performing phrases for which you and your competitors rank. You can view any ASIN right on Amazon and see keyword and sales data that contributes to its ranking. Scope is an active database of Amazon, and the Scope integration in Ignite is a more limited view of that database.
To leverage the most out of your Seller Labs Pro subscription, we recommend using Scope and Ignite in tandem as you create and manage your campaigns. We’ve listed some tips below for how to get started:
- Find top-performing keywords to add to your campaigns. Use Scope’s Keyword Generator to find relevant keywords with insight into how many people are search for these types of products and how competitive it may be to advertise. Scope displays the Keyword Generator tab on the Search Results page within the Extension or search directly in the Scope Web App.
- Optimize your campaigns with Smart Suggestions. Suggestions are made for you based on best practices for managing Amazon Advertising campaigns, and Ignite’s proprietary algorithms. Ignite gathers data from your campaign and offers smart suggestions with one goal in mind: to improve your sales! To learn more about the Suggestions Tab, click here.
- Monitor your performance over time. Track keywords over time to see trends in keyword position history. You can also monitor keyword position history using the graph icon located under the Chart column in the keywords section of the Product Detail page. For more information on this feature, check out our Knowledge Base article here.
Now it’s your turn to implement these tips into your sponsored product campaign strategy. Make educated advertising decisions using the data provided by Ignite and Scope. Take time and measure the success of each tip for all of your campaigns. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team!
Still not feeling confident about your campaigns? Check out this helpful article from our blog: 4 Ways to Source Keywords That Take Amazon Sponsored Products Ads to the Top
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday