One of the best ways for Amazon sellers to grow sales and gain visibility is by running Amazon Sponsored Products advertising campaigns. However, it quickly becomes clear that control over when your ads are displayed is extremely limited.
With Ad Scheduling (Dayparting) in Ignite, you can set a start and end date, but this still pretty much limits you to having your campaigns set to either “on” or “off”.
Ignite gives you complete control over the timing of your campaigns down to the hour of the day. This is useful for several reasons:
- You can customize your campaigns to run during the most profitable times of day
- Save wasted ad spend
- Maximize what your limited daily spend does for you
- Lower your ACoS
- Improve your return on invested ad spend
- Increase your exposure
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday