The Advertising Center's intelligent suggestions are your competitive advantage for Amazon advertising. In order to generate intelligent suggestions, you need to have a target ACoS set for each campaign.
How to set a target ACoS in Seller Labs Pro
Upon logging in to the Advertising Center in Seller Labs Pro, you'll be presented with a pop-up window option to set your Target ACoS goals quickly for any campaign where the current Target ACoS is 0%.
Within the pop-up window you can:
- Learn more about setting the best target ACoS in Seller Labs Pro
- Dismiss the pop-up window
- Set a reminder
- Set a target ACoS by clicking the "Get Started" button
When you click the "Get Started" button you'll be taken to another pop-up window where you can set a target ACoS for all of your campaigns that have a target ACoS of zero.
Enter a target ACoS number in Seller Labs Pro
In the second pop-up window you can enter your target ACoS for all of your campaigns that don't have a set target yet. You can always adjust a campaign's ACoS target within the Campaigns tab.
Now, just add the target number you want and click the "Done" button. Doing so will update all of your previously zeroed-out campaigns with the new target ACoS number.
Adjusting your target ACoS in Seller Labs Pro
On the Campaigns page, you can see all of your campaigns. Within the table, there is a column labeled TARGET ACOS. This is where you can view and adjust the target ACoS for each campaign.
Adjusting this number is easy. Simply click the pencil icon next to the number, change it and then click the file icon to save it.
Additionally, you can bulk update ACoS numbers with the multi-select option on the far-left column. Just select the action button from the top and change the ACoS.
That's it. You're now able to adjust your ACoS percentages across all of your campaigns or on a campaign level.
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday