With Seller Labs Advertising Strategies, you will be able to quickly create Sponsored Product - Keyword Targeting campaigns and then our system will manage the process for ad group creation, keyword creation, bid management, and more! Think of this as the “easy” button in our advertising center.
Seller Labs Advertising Strategies:
- Allows you to choose the products you want to advertise and your own budget
- Automatically creates Ad Groups for each product you select
- Automatically assigns, names and activates Campaigns to your Ad Groups
- Generates Suggestions for your campaigns and approves them once they reach our internal requirements
- Provides an overview of the strategies you have built
There is no limit to the amount of strategies you can make, however we advise that you limit each product to a single strategy to prevent overlap in your campaigns. Once you set up your campaign(s) in Advertising Strategies, you can always come back and view these campaigns to check performance, but there is no additional action needed.
To begin the process, you will need to select the option to use our Seller Labs Advertising Strategy Builder:
Next, simply select the active products that you would like to advertise:
Next, you will need to provide the following information for your strategy:
- A goal
- A budget (NOTE: The minimum required budget is $5. This budget will be distributed evenly across the 5 campaigns associated with your strategy.
Once you have selected your Product(s), Goal, and Budget, Seller Labs will create the following campaign types for each strategy:
- An Auto Campaign to harvest new keywords
- A Research campaign to further review higher performing keywords
- A Longtail campaign to bid on longtail keywords with high conversion rates
- A Manual Campaign to move the higher performing keywords from the Auto Campaign
- An Aggressive Campaign to bid more strategically on the highest converting keywords
Upon final approval of your Campaign, you will be able to view and manage each of your created strategies via the Strategy Overview Page. As your campaigns mature, you have the option to adjust bids for keywords, however we recommend you not do this as to not interfere with the strategy's bid changes that are being made automatically on your behalf.
Need help? Our support team is more than happy to assist you. 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps.
- Check out our Knowledge Base, to see if your question has been asked before.
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at 404-909-8251, from 9am-5pm Eastern, Monday-Friday