- Do not update or alter the Excel file in any way; doing so will cause an error.
- Do not change the column order or width from the download Excel file.
- For example, if you have 100 products and want to do a COGS upload for 50 products, you cannot remove the other 50 from the file. Instead, skip over the 50 products you don't want and leave that section blank.
- There may be a delay between uploading your sheet and adjustment of the profit metrics (Margin, ROI, etc.) in Quantify.
Step 1: From the Dashboard, click on the account email address in the top right corner of the screen and click “Data Upload” to navigate to the Data Upload page.
Step 2: On the Data Upload page, download the Excel sheet, which includes all of your imported SKUs, and fill in the columns for COGS, Lead Time, Reorder Level, and Tags. Save the file to your computer.
Step 3: Upload your completed Excel sheet and you're done!
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday