To complete the Seller Central Invitation process, log into your Seller Labs account and click on your email from the top right corner of the page, from the dropdown menu select the "Settings" option. From there, you should land on the "Marketplace Connections" tab. Once you've connected one or more Amazon MWS marketplaces, you should start to see them listed in a table like the one below:
From here, click the green "Connect" link next to the applicable Marketplace under the "Seller Central Invite" column. This page will walk through step-by-step instructions to complete the process in Seller Central. Here is a sample of what you'll see:
You can find that we've broken the instructions down into two separate parts, for clarity.
From your Seller Central Account's User Permissions page, add the email address provided in your account (i.e., "EXAMPLE@sc.sellerlabs.com"), and click "Send invitation". Amazon will send our system an invitation via email, and you will receive an email response from Feedback Genius with your confirmation code. However, this is only to notify you it is complete and you will not need this email nor the code.
Part 2: Change User Permissions
After a few moments (this can be anywhere from a few minutes to an hour), navigate back to your User Permissions page, and you may see your "EXAMPLE@sc.sellerlabs.com" email as a Pending User with a code you can now confirm. Click on "Confirm" next to the code, and you will get a message that reads "You have successfully confirmed Seller Labs as a Seller Central User." (If you do not see a code, simply proceed to the next step below)
From this screen, click on "Add User Permissions".
All of the permissions should be set to "None" by default.
In the Reports section:
- Change “Business Reports, Sales Summary” to “View and Edit.”
- Change “Feedback” to “View.”
- Change “Fulfillment Reports” to “View.”
- Change “Product Ads Performance Reports” to “View.”
In the Orders section:
- Change “Manage Orders” to “View.”
In the Advertising section:
- Change “Campaign Manager” to “View and Edit.”
After selecting those six options, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
Once those steps are completed, the system will start to request the additional details needed for your account to begin working as expected. This can take a 24-48 hours to fully complete.
Please note: This feature is only supported for trialing users and paid monthly subscription accounts.
❓Why do I have to complete this step?
Seller Central Invitation process is an additional integration for your Seller Labs account. This connection is necessary for two main reasons:
- For the Products table to function properly to pull in all data
- It is also needed to send delivery-based emails for Merchant Fulfilled (MFN) orders (messages utilizing the "Out for Delivery" and "Delivered" triggers) for Feedback Genius
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday