You can use Feedback Genius' link variables and your own images to create a dynamic visual for your customers that will change based on the customer's order. This can be accomplished within the text editor of your message in Feedback Genius.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1) Upload the image into the message and then click on the image.
2) A tool bar will pop up that allow you to edit the image, including inserting a link (chain link icon).
3) Instead of inserting a long static URL, you can then use any one of the Feedback Genius "link" variables. For example, instead of using the [[feedback-link]] you would type [[feedback-url]] using the word "-url" instead of "-link". This process applies to all the link variables within Feedback Genius.
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday