Put yourself in your buyers’ shoes. What do you expect from the sellers from whom you buy your products? You probably expect a quality product first and foremost. You probably expect timely delivery and quality packaging. But least of which, you probably expect a good customer experience. This can be anything from ease of return, educational resources or maybe even a guide on popular use cases.
Keeping the buyers’ experience in mind will help you navigate how to serve them best. And one of the most effective ways to serve your buyer is by including instructions and supplemental materials with their product. The easiest way to do this is by using the attachments feature in Feedback Genius for your Buyer-Seller Messages.
How to Include an Attachment
From the Messages tab in Feedback Genius, select the message for which you want to upload your attachment. From the message editor, select the "paper" icon to be able to upload your image.
Approved File Types
Amazon currently supports these file types:
Feedback Genius does not support .jpg as an attachment type, however, you can include a .jpg image in your message content by using the "landscape" icon to the left of the attachment icon.
How to Add Multiple Attachments
Follow these steps to add more than one attachment:
- Create the message and add the first attachment
- Save the template and close
- Return to the same template and add the 2nd attachment
- For any additional attachments, repeat the above steps.
- Once finished, click Continue and then Done to close and save the message
Attachment File Sizes and Optimization
You can send attachments up to 6MB in size. But we recommend keeping attachment file sizes between 1MB and 5MBs. This recommendation has been made to avoid issues with Seller Central rejecting messages from sending due to the attachment’s file size.
You can reduce a PDF’s file size by using free services like smallpdf.com and picresize.com. Double-check your file after compression and before attaching it to your message to verify that the image quality still meets your expectations.
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday