1. "Read and change your data on a number of websites"
This directly applies to Amazon and SellerLabs.com sites. This allows Scope to display Chrome extension content on the page and overlay Scope data along with Amazon data. This specifically affects:
2. "Read your browsing history"
The Scope Chrome extension reads the current page to confirm a visit to Amazon.com.
This allows Scope to display additional content on Amazon and watch for searched keywords and products.
3. "Manage downloads"
This allows the Scope Chrome extension to offer CSV downloads of keyword search results.
Need help? Our support team is happy to assist you! 🙂
- Connect via the in-app chat icon, located in the bottom-right of your screen while logged into any of our apps
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if your question has already been answered
- Make an appointment with us for more direct support
- Call our support line at (404) 909-8251 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday