Getting Started - Requirements and notes:
To better assist you, we've created a short video walk through of how to create a Campaign in Ignite. Below, you'll find more information on how to create an Ignite Ad Campaign from start to finish!
After this is complete, Ignite will begin to pull in information about your existing ad campaigns, from Seller Central. This process can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to fully process, depending on the amount and size of your Campaign data. After your account has finished syncing, you are ready to create your first Ignite Campaign!
Step 1 - Campaign Settings
There are several ways to create a Campaign in Ignite. This article will focus on creating a single Campaign, although, you can also create them by way of bulk actions.
- Start by opening your user menu, in the upper left corner of the screen, and click the + Campaign button:
- Next, you'll see step one of the 3-step wizard. Complete all fields, and save the Campaign.
- Note - Once you save, you'll see a modal window that reminds you of the paused state all new Campaigns are set to. Once you complete all steps in the creation wizard, Ignite will allow you to activate individual Campaigns or through bulk actions.
- Set ACOS, Daily Budget, and Start Date and End Date (if applicable).
Step 2 - Products and AdGroups
Once you've named your campaign and configured the initial settings, you'll want to start to add a Product or Products. Products will be added to AdGroups and you can start by doing this in one quick action.
- Search for any product name, or SKU, by using the search bar or by selecting from the generated list.
- Then, flag the Product(s) you want to add to the Campaign and click the green "+New AdGroup" button.
Next, you'll want to double-check that the Products you selected were added to the right group. You can check this by clicking on the arrow next to the AdGroup you'd like to review. In the example below, you can see that the 2 selected Products have been added to the new AdGroup.
Continue to edit and update your Products until you're satisfied and then move into the final step of choosing your Keywords (for Manual campaigns).
Step 3 - Keywords
For the last step, you'll be associating Keywords to your Products inside the Campaign you're creating.
- To do this, select from either the "Suggested Keywords" or "Add Your Own" inside the highlighted section below:
This process will be very similar to adding Products, so you can create new AdGroups, update the names, and change bid amounts on the Keyword level, all from the same place.
Lastly, once you've finished adding the selected Keywords to your AdGroups, select the AdGroup you want to assign the Keywords to and click "Add to Selected AdGroup" to move those Keywords over. You should see the campaign update in a similar way to the below screenshot:
To complete the Campaign Creation process, click "Finish" and you'll be directed to the full Campaign list. From there, and once you're satisfied with the Campaign's settings, simply find the Campaign you've created and set it to Active, by flagging the Green icon on the far right of the Campaign row listing.
- Clicking on the icon should look present a dropdown like this:
note - Green = Active, Red = Paused, Grey = Archived
You've likely just created your first of many more campaigns to come! Congratulations! 🎉